Free Tour Monuments of Zaragoza
Book for free
+ 5000 happy customers
Book now in 2 simple steps:
In our Monuments of Zaragoza Free Tour, we visit the main interesting places in the city, the ones you can’t miss during your stay with us. Your satisfaction is guaranteed with our Tour and, thanks to our system where you pay based on how much you have enjoyed the route, we are adapted to all budgets.
We will visit:
- The roman remains of Puerta Cinegia, the gate to Caesaraugusta, the roman Zaragoza
- Pilar Square, the real heart of the city
- Nuestra Señora del Pilar Basilica: discover all the secrets of the patroness of Zaragoza: Virgen del Pilar
- Salvador de Zaragoza Cathedral (Seo)
- The Roman Theatre
- The Roman Walls, together with la Zuda Tower
- And more
For us, the quality of the service we offer is a main objective. For this reason, we always try to have small groups, and the spots are limited. Book now so you don’t miss it!. The monuments visited are explained from the outside, we don’t enter in them.
Free Tour with children
If you want to visit the city with children, we are the best option; many children join us every week to discover the city in a fun way. It does not require a great physical effort either and, since the tour takes place along the streets of the city, there are no architectural barriers.
Dogs / pets
Dogs are welcome on the free tour, as long as they do not disturb the rest of the group.
We will meet at the main facade of the Seo (Cathedral of the Savior of Zaragoza), in the Plaza la Seo
English and spanish (different groups) available